2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 3, 2013 6:33 AM by 23591

Link Stats Treasure Chest Feature Not Working Right

I have the Link Stats feature from the Treasure Chest enabled so I can see where people clicked on a particular email, overlaid on the email itself. It was working pretty well for a couple of our past E-Newsletter campaigns, but I noticed that the numbers weren't right for the most recent one. In the Email Performance Report, the Clicked Link column was showing 87 leads had clicked the email at least once. But the Link Stats report was only showing a total of 18 clicks. So, there's one of two things I can think of that happened:

1) The 87 leads clicked on the email an average of 4.8 times each, or
      2) The Link Stats aren't accurate.

The Clicked Email number is on par with what we see usually on our newsletters (at least for the last 3 months), but the Link Stats for the most recent newsletter show dramatically lower numbers than those for the previous 2 emails, so something isn't right. I know Link Stats is an experimental feature, but I wanted to put this out there to see if anyone else is seeing a similar issue, and also to see if the developers of the feature might be able to fix it.