Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Velocify is a market leading provider of cloud-based lead management and sales automation solutions proven to deliver smarter, more efficient lead distribution and sales processes for improved conversion rates. With unmatched expertise, drawn from a dedication to helping more than 1, 500 clients automate and improve their lead distribution, response and conversion processes, Velocify has become the platform of choice for organizations focused on improving customer acquisition practices and business performance.
As a three-time winner of the Los Angeles Business Journal Best Place to Work award, we have a strong culture based on the principles that each of us act as owners; seek the truth; collaborate and listen; expect to be accountable; embrace change; obsess about making our clients successful, and value work/life balance. We offer lots of in-office perks, and a competitive benefits package to each team member.
Velocify is a privately held company, recently recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte, and backed by financial investors Rustic Canyon Partners and Volition Capital. We are looking for qualified, energetic, innovative, team-players to help take the business and the solutions we offer to new heights.
Marketing Manager - Lead Generation (El Segundo, CA)
The Marketing Manager, Lead Generation is a critical member of the marketing team, reporting to the Director of Demand Generation. This individual is passionate about demand generation in a business-to-business environment and will have exciting opportunity to drive lead generation efforts through the development and coordination of campaigns and programs to support business growth goals. The ideal candidate is results-driven, metrics-oriented and skilled in online, offline and automated demand generation.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Drive demand generation programs from inception to end result by understanding inside and field sales needs and ensuring alignment with sales objectives.
- Define and execute metric-driven marketing programs and other activities to generate qualified leads and drive sales
- Track program results, measure program success, and report metrics (conversion rates, ROI, etc.)
- Manage demand generation campaigns calendar.
- Design effective lead generation programs and processes to acquire customers in order to support revenue goals at targeted cost per lead and acquisition levels.
- Manage e-mail, search, and postal campaign strategies, templates, content, list creation, creative, target sites and development of offers.
- Monitor lead flow, lead distribution, and conversion rates to ensure attainment of lead generation targets and optimization of marketing investment.
- 5 - 8 years of marketing and demand generation experience in a B2B environment
- Knowledgeable and experienced in marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot) and CRM platforms (e.g. SalesForce, NetSuite, MS Dynamics)
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and results-oriented
- Metrics orientation and proven track record of achievement
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong multitasking skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field
- Experience in B2B technology marketing
- Software/Internet/Service company experience
- Marketing analytics experience