SOLVED

Can you add additional status to a channel after I started the campaigns

Go to solution
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Can you add additional status to a channel after I started the campaigns

So upon reviewing one of our programs that uses a particular channel, I realized that there's 2 status that are missing that prevents the leads from progressing and it's related to their interaction with our telemarketers.  Since the email campaigns already started, and the telemarketers have already contacted some of the leads, is it too late to add these 2 missing status to the existing channel?  

If I can change it, will it only affect future campaigns within the program that uses that same channel?
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you add additional status to a channel after I started the campaigns

It's not too late to add the statuses. Go into the admin section and add them. However, you will have to set up trigger campaigns to move the people to the correct statuses and batch campaigns if you need to find the people who are affected and move them to the correct statuses.

You will still be able to use the new statuses with the old programs--you just have to set up the campaigns to move people around.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not too late to add the statuses. Go into the admin section and add them. However, you will have to set up trigger campaigns to move the people to the correct statuses and batch campaigns if you need to find the people who are affected and move them to the correct statuses.

You will still be able to use the new statuses with the old programs--you just have to set up the campaigns to move people around.
Michelle_Tizian
Level 10

Thank Carol! I appreciate it.