Why am I having a hard time syncing my Marketo webinar campaign statuses to the SFDC campaign?!

vraesmith91
Level 2

Why am I having a hard time syncing my Marketo webinar campaign statuses to the SFDC campaign?!

I really need help...

I am building a webinar in Marketo and I went to set up the 'Salesforce Campaign Sync'.. what we do at my company is let it sync over and then un-sync it so that not EVERYONE is pushed into the Salesforce campaign:

vraesmith91_0-1628805348542.png

I then create triggers based on if someone 'registers' for example, they are added to the Salesforce campaign as 'Registered'. 

Salesforce is showing my webinar in the system but what is really strange is that the members statuses are NOT SYNCING over which is keeping me from building out the logic, it will not bring in ANY status (shown below):

vraesmith91_1-1628806294855.png

I have NEVER encountered this with Marketo before.. In fact earlier today I sent out an email blast using this same process and it worked fine. 

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
adrianfraguela
Level 3

Re: Why am I having a hard time syncing my Marketo webinar campaign statuses to the SFDC campaign?!

Did the Campaign Member Statuses get created correctly in SFDC? I would start with a check there. If they're not there then you'd need to create them and wait for them to sync. Which can take a couple hours.

vraesmith91
Level 2

Re: Why am I having a hard time syncing my Marketo webinar campaign statuses to the SFDC campaign?!

It actually ended up taking OVERNIGHT to sync. Something is certainly wrong.. our instance is extremely slow.