Re: Meet Marketo, an Adobe Company - Edition 03

Elise_Hudson1
Level 6

Meet Marketo, an Adobe Company - Edition 03

We know how important connecting with other members of the Marketing Nation is to all of you. As our employees are part of that community, we want to help you get to know them too. In this edition of Meet Marketo, an Adobe Company, we sat down with five Marketo employees, Sergio Claudio, Jason Slavin, Pat Johnson, Meaghan Kahler, and Gurdeep Dhillon, to learn more about their roles and what they like to do outside the office for fun.

This is featured in  Video Link : 2780 .

16 REPLIES 16
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Here for the board gamers

Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

Cool video

Eitan Rapps
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Great to meet more Marketo employees. How about the support team as the next group to meet via video?

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

As always, it's nice to get some insight into the team at Marketo. I agree with Jackie Potts‌ - it would be fun to meet some support team members since we interact with them somewhat regularly. 

Cayce Armstrong
Natalie_Kremer
Level 5 - Champion Alumni

It's great seeing more of the behind the scenes people at Marketo. I agree with the above - seeing the Support team featured would be great!

rebecca_chase5
Level 2

Great seeing the people behind Marketo! Would love to hear more from the education and support teams.

Heather_Correa
Level 3

I love all the cooks!

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Love getting to know more of the team!  Would love to see more from a variety of functions in the org!

JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Go Sergio! ... and GOOOOO EAGLES!