SOLVED

MCE test questions

Go to solution
Maha89
Level 2

MCE test questions

Can someone please help me answer these questions, I'm preparing for the certification, thank you! 

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.29.53 PM.png  

Screen Shot 2022-05-19 at 10.30.32 PM.png

Here to learn
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: MCE test questions

1 -> B as email program can send emails in the recipient time zone, which is ask of the question.

2 -> B as the inherited tokens from the higher level campaign folder should have got updated in the programs within (the April program) and the contents in the April program will use the overridden value.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

Malcolm_Price1
Level 2

1st question) I think the Time zone element is key so you need to know how to do this and which program you can do a send out via this method 
2nd question) you need to know your tokens ... System vs Folder vs MyTokens and how they work ... e.g. Are some MyTokens  inherited from the other types of tokens? e.g. System or Folder tokens  

that's my thoughts ... good luck 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

1 -> B as email program can send emails in the recipient time zone, which is ask of the question.

2 -> B as the inherited tokens from the higher level campaign folder should have got updated in the programs within (the April program) and the contents in the April program will use the overridden value.

Thank you!

Malcolm_Price1
Level 2

1st question) I think the Time zone element is key so you need to know how to do this and which program you can do a send out via this method 
2nd question) you need to know your tokens ... System vs Folder vs MyTokens and how they work ... e.g. Are some MyTokens  inherited from the other types of tokens? e.g. System or Folder tokens  

that's my thoughts ... good luck