Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 04

Sam_Watkinson1
Level 3

I'd love to see whats to come with the Adobe acquisition, what are the goals and potential alignments between the two companies, how does Bizible fit into all of this and what improvements can we expect to see?

Christina_Lefeb
Level 2

Nice to meet you, Mika! I'd also love to hear more about what to expect, and WHEN to expect changes as a result of the Adobe acquisition.
#mplsmug

Karan_Hari3
Level 9

That was a great introduction! Would be really interested in knowing the impact of the new Adobe acquisition in the near future and more champion tips

Karan Hari
Senior Product Manager - Marketo Engage
Emily_Antonacci
Level 2

Great introduction Mika! I am excited to hear more about the changes from the acquisition.

Stephani_Lewis
Level 1

It would be helpful to hear about recommendations and experience with gating website content. Also what are some of the most successful methods for using forms on your website to gather leads; i.e what do B2B customers seem to respond to most often. #SVMUG

Debbie_Marguli2
Level 2

These Fearless Forums are great, thank you! Keep the tips and tricks coming. They provide the #SVMUG with topics to choose from. Go #SVMUG! #SVMUG

Walla_Oriqat
Level 1

We recently identified ABM as a focus point within our marketing organization. Not even a week later, I received an invite from Silicon Valley User Group​ to attend a workshop on ABM/Lead Routing as well as Nurture Engagement! Perfect timing! While I live in San Francisco, I was hoping for a similar session with some of the local MUGs, but all I found was a happy hour - which is fun too. But I do prefer educational workshops. Thank you for hosting! #svmug​ #SVMUG

Eva_Yu
Level 3

My hope is up for direct assets integration from creative cloud! ! ! ! #svmug

Nhung_Le
Level 1

Thank you for your update. I hope for future updates regarding any integration enhancement between Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. #HOUMUG

Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Thank you for the updates.

Abhishek Chandra