Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 03

Nick_Dolan1
Level 1

This is exactly the type of overview I was looking for around the new Bizible + Marketo relaitonship! Looking forward to learning more about what it can do. #mplsmug​ #mplsmug

Kristine_Faxon
Level 2

Love this quick overview! I'm sure it's been done before but I'd like to see similar with Cvent.

#nymug

Beth_Massura
Level 8 - Champion

I appreciated Juli's short tips video the most. Quick, digestible content that is useful to the bulk of Marketo users who don't have the fancy add-ons (like Bizible). Looking forward to the Marketo success ebook! #chimug Chicago User Group

Jen_Flom
Level 2

Great resources! I would love to hear more about Content AI and web personalization! Minneapolis User Group  mplsmug

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All of the topics this go around are great!

Especially love the kickoff of the Champion Tips & Tricks Series, and to see my friend and fellow Champion, Juli James, featured.

Can't wait to hear more about the #Fearless50 roadshow and when it's coming to a place near me.

Updates on anything related to the just-announced acquisition by Adobe would be a great addition to the next edition.

I'm sure that #nymug and #hvmug would both love to hear more as well.

Jeff_Pollock
Level 1

Would also love to hear more about the Adobe news. What are the biggest benefits to Marketo users that will come of the acquisition? New York User Group#ny mug

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great video! Would be curious to see a demo of Bizible Minneapolis User Group#mplsmug

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is great! I would love to see more customer stories featuring future product developments #BZNMUG

Andy_Varshneya1
Level 9

Would love to hear how the acquisition is going to impact the product roadmap, support, services, and Sky.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great story behind the forming of Bizible! Looking forward to watching the journey continue. New York User Group nymug