Re: Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 01

Katie_Pedroza2
Marketo Employee

Marketo Fearless Forum: Edition 01

Welcome to Marketo's first edition the new bi-monthly customer newsletter, the Fearless Forum!

To help you continue to cultivate a culture of fearless innovation within your organization, we'll be featuring your success stories, answering your questions and announcing updates Marketo is making for you in each video.

In this edition of the Fearless Forum we cover GDPR prep with our GDPR guide for the Marketo customer, top places to visit at summit, and our Next-Gen UX beta program.

Have something you want us to cover in the next newsletter? Comment on the video with your questions, topics, success stories, and feedback!

29 REPLIES 29
Tara_D_Acci
Level 2

Very excited about the new UX. How do you sign up for the beta version?

Huihsing_Kiang3
Level 4

I'm trying to book the deliverability review session but looks like it has been full long time ago. Do you have plans to add more sessions or can you put me on the waiting list?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Excited to see fresh ideas for marketing outside of the inbox.

Katie_Pedroza2
Marketo Employee

Hi Huihsing,

You're CSM, Brad, is reaching out to you today with more information about the waitlist.

Thank you for the comment!

Katie

Huihsing_Kiang3
Level 4

thanks Katie.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would like to see some real life successful nurture programs/Landing pages with emails!
A screenshared overview of how they are structured, with the ability to follow along. Highlight your best performers or real customers who use the platform well!

Darrell_Alfons2
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

i love this idea, great job guys.

also PLUS 1 for beta testing new UI PLEASEEE

Joe_Reitz
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I want to hear some testimonials about how users have used Marketo as a hub to unite efforts around retargeting, web personalization, ABM, etc.

I want to hear from users and consultants about big challenges they're seeing day-to-day. We all work at companies run by humans; let's talk about the big hairy elephants in the room, like Executive Whim how to triage difficult situations.

I want to hear war stories about how users messed up and recovered.

If it doesn't look cool, you're probably doing it wrong.
Julz_James
Level 10

I would love to hear about how other companies use the various technology out there and how they integrate it with Marketo.

For example, what are the most common Content or personalisation integratIons.

I‘d also like to hear if you have any plans on how to get the next generation of Marketers interested in becoming Marketing Automation experts.