Re: Live with LaunchPoint - Vidyard

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Live with LaunchPoint - Vidyard

Welcome to our latest series, Live with LaunchPoint! Here we'll be introducing our amazing LaunchPoint Partners, who help enhance Marketo Engage by building marketing apps specifically for the Marketo ecosystem.

In this edition, we speak with Greg Kelly - manager of Strategic Alliances at Vidyard. Greg talks about how companies use video content to keep users engaged and why the marketing team at Marketo uses Vidyard to host all of their product demos.

Like what you see? Comment down below and let us know which LaunchPoint partner you'd like to see next!

14 REPLIES 14
Jackie_Potts
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

Agreed - video is an important part of Marketing.

Heather_Correa
Level 3

I think video is huge but with so many videos out there now I believe it's even more important that they're attention grabbing and relevant. 

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Great overview.

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Great callouts - I think most marketing teams understand that video is powerful, but too few are harnessing that power effectively like this!

Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

Best partners

Eitan Rapps
Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Vidyard is great!

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would love to hear about if/how Vidyard or other video platforms enable closed captioning for people who are hard of hearing. Captions are also great for people who are not hearing impaired when you can't put the sound on.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Kristine_Plemmo
Level 2

Can't wait to check it out!

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee

Hey Amy,

Vidyard provides closed captioning in the form of manual submission, requested audio transcriptions as a paid service, and automated audio transcriptions (English only) to all paid customers! You can view details on their website: Audio Transcripts & Captions in Vidyard – Vidyard Support.