Welcome back to Marketo's bi-monthly customer newsletter, the Fearless Forum!
Back in January, we asked you to comment on the eleventh edition with the questions you have for Marketo and the topics you want to hear about.
This month we'll be covering the following topics chosen by you:
- Marketo Champion and Champion Alumni Classes: Every year, Marketo selects a handful of customers to honor as Marketo Champions and Champion Alumni. This year marks our 9th year celebrating the program. For those unfamiliar with the Marketo Champions, they are an elite group of our most passionate brand ambassadors who are Marketo Certified Experts (MCE) and actively share their knowledge and expertise with the Marketing Nation Community. They have demonstrated outstanding leadership and are loyal advocates of the Marketo brand. Check out the latest classes for Marketo Champions and Champion Alumni!
- Tips and Tricks for Using the Marketo Community: We partnered up with Champion Alumni @Darrell_Alfons2 to walkthrough how to use the new Community, as well as his advice for how to get the most out of your questions.
- Champion Tips and Tricks with Helen Abramova: Watch Marketo Champion @Helen_Abramova1's Top 3 Tips and Tricks for best practices in Marketo.
- Live with LaunchPoint - RingLead: In the fourth edition of our latest video series, Live with LaunchPoint, we spoke with Carly from RingLead. Learn about how their data quality management platform removes duplicates from B2B databases and how its integration with Marketo works.
- How 2B Fearless with Fearless 50 Member, Enrico de Leon: In this edition of the How 2B Fearless series, we sat down with @enrico_deleon2, who is an Associate Director of Marketing Operations at Amri Global. He is also a part of the 2020 class of Marketo Champions. Enrico shares what being a fearless marketer means for him and what it has meant for his career.
- Keeping a Changelog: Marketo Champion @Amy_Goldfine demonstrates the importance of keeping a changelog to log any and every change made in your Marketo instance. Check out this short piece on what a changelog is, how it's different from an Audit Log, when you should fill out your changelog, and more! As an added bonus, Amy even created a catchy song, The Changelog Song, to the tune of a familiar Queen song!
As always, we love hearing your suggestions for what'd you'd like to see in the next Fearless Forum. Let us know in the comments below!