Re: Engagement Program didnt cast

agari-trev
Level 1

Engagement Program didnt cast

Hi there,

The number of people on stream and the number of cast don't match but i have enrolled them at the same time. (5minutes before the cast.)

agari-trev_1-1603964249594.png

I already checked the communication limit and if they are unsubscribed or not.

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

I'm afraid this is not enough information to help you trouble shoot. You would need to provide a bit more input. Did you check the Engagement Program is switched on? Did you check the smart campaign adding your people to the program, which stream did you add them to? As a first thought adding them five minutes before the actual cast does sound like cutting it quite fine by the way. Can you see the people you added as members in their respective streams now?

agari-trev
Level 1

Hi @Katja_Keesom Yes I can confirm that they are already member of the stream 5 minutes before the scheduled launch since I checked it on the result of my batch campaign to add them on the stream.

Michael_Florin
Level 10

I think it's impossible to evaluate this from the outside. You'd really have to dig into your process to see what the potential reasons could be.

But if I had to make a guess, I'd say "enrolling 5 minutes before the cast" is too narrow a time window. If I recall correctly, Marketo pre-calculates the lists the Engagement Program Stream is supposed to send to. We usually give this process at least one hour.

agari-trev
Level 1

Got it. This might be the reason. Also there are around 27k people enrolled at the same time but only 11k was cast.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

That makes sense if the system was still processing your additions. Looks like the audience for your cast was determined while your adding members process was still processing.