Eitan_Rapps1
Level 4

Re: Champion Tips and Tricks with Chelsea Kiko

Super helpful

Eitan Rapps
Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

These are great tips - I wish this video had existed when I first set up my Marketo account! I'd love to see a future video that includes the other best practices you didn't get to include in this video.

Cayce Armstrong
Chelsea_Kiko
Level 6 - Champion Alumni

Thanks, Darrell Alfonso​!

Chelsea_Kiko

That is SO my philosophy, Dory Viscogliosi​ ! I've always said that, work smarter - not harder

Chelsea_Kiko

Thanks for the feedback, Cayce Armstrong​ - I can totally put together some more tricks on a video and share on my social platforms!

Cayce_Armstrong
Level 4

That would be great!!

Cayce Armstrong
JD_Nelson
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Lead Lifecycle always seems to be a hurdle for new customers. Best part was "make sure it's set in stone before pushing" -- LLC can be difficult to updated later, and definitely has some impacts on reporting if done incorrectly. Great tips, Chelsea Kiko​!

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Good stuff Chelsea!

Loren_Posendek
Level 4 - Champion Alumni

Great tips & tricks, Chelsea Kiko​! The 'center of excellence' with program templates are game changer for our instance.

Jared_Rigler
Level 2

Great tips, Chelsea! Especially love #3 - as our team starts to support more product lines and projects from external agencies, it's so important to be able to share with them the data they're looking for in a manageable way!