SOLVED

Using Program Tags in Reports

Go to solution
Megan_Rublee
Level 2

Using Program Tags in Reports

Hi community! I am hoping to build a report in analytics and would like to pull program tags into the report so I can categorize and sort the exported file. I am reaching out to the community to see which type of report should I create to achieve this end result? Any input on on this topic is welcome! Thank you!

-Megan

Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Using Program Tags in Reports

You can filter the programs using the tag values using the program performance report discussed here :

Also After reading you query at first I thought  that you wish to export all the available program tags alone, if you wish to do so then I believe you need to use getTags API to export all the tags from marketo instance (as exporting all the tags alone cannot be achieved by using any reports or even RCE as far as I know), you can get information about getTags API here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

You can filter the programs using the tag values using the program performance report discussed here :

Also After reading you query at first I thought  that you wish to export all the available program tags alone, if you wish to do so then I believe you need to use getTags API to export all the tags from marketo instance (as exporting all the tags alone cannot be achieved by using any reports or even RCE as far as I know), you can get information about getTags API here.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

alone cannot be achieved by using any reports or even RCE as far as I know...

I actually just published a method for this last week, no API (but obviously caveat marketor😞 https://blog.teknkl.com/get-all-the-channels-tags-program-statuses-in-a-marketo-instance/