SOLVED

Using Advanced filters in Smart Lists in Engagement Programmes?

Go to solution
katch_bdo
Level 1

Using Advanced filters in Smart Lists in Engagement Programmes?

Hi everyone,

I want to set up a transition rule in an Engagement Program that 'skips' a stream if a lead visits certain webpages on our website. The Engagement Program consists of three streams with content.

I already have a trigger set up that moves leads from Stream 1 to 2, and Stream 2 to 3 when they click a certain link in an email, but I also want to move the leads from Stream 1 to Stream 3 if they visit a webpage that corresponds to a link in one of the emails that they havent yet received in Stream 2. I want to use the Advanced Filters option in the Smart List in order to set this up, but it seems like I don't have that option in an Engagement Program. 

Any suggestions on how I can set this up?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Using Advanced filters in Smart Lists in Engagement Programmes?

You should consider using smart campaigns to manage stream transitions rather than using the engagement program stream transition rules. Define the SL with apt triggers, filters, and advanced filter logic and in the flow, use the Change Engagement Program Stream flow step (snapshot below) to transition people to the required stream in the engagement program. In general, smart campaigns are much more flexible and versatile for setting up stream transitions than the stream transition rules within each stream in the EP.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1671458056277.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

Re: Using Advanced filters in Smart Lists in Engagement Programmes?

You should consider using smart campaigns to manage stream transitions rather than using the engagement program stream transition rules. Define the SL with apt triggers, filters, and advanced filter logic and in the flow, use the Change Engagement Program Stream flow step (snapshot below) to transition people to the required stream in the engagement program. In general, smart campaigns are much more flexible and versatile for setting up stream transitions than the stream transition rules within each stream in the EP.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1671458056277.png