SOLVED

Re: Upload Care + Marketo Forms

Go to solution
cmolineaux
Level 1

Upload Care + Marketo Forms

Help! I'm a new Marketo user, and trying to build out a complex contact form that will route leads to the correct member of our global sales team. On the contact form I want to use Upload care to allow files to be uploaded to the form. 

How can I route the file link from Uploadcare to > Marketo > Salesforce to the correct sales team member? 

Thanks,
Chris  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

How can I route the file link from Uploadcare to > Marketo > Salesforce to the correct sales team member? 

Well, after the form post, the link — let's assume there's only one file per user at a time — will be stored in a Textarea field like Last Uploadcare URL.

So the questions are more: How, exactly, do you decide what is the 'correct' sales team member? And by 'route' do just mean Send Alert?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Well, after the form post, the link — let's assume there's only one file per user at a time — will be stored in a Textarea field like Last Uploadcare URL.

So the questions are more: How, exactly, do you decide what is the 'correct' sales team member? And by 'route' do just mean Send Alert?