SOLVED

Unsubscribe All checkbox difficult to check

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unsubscribe All checkbox difficult to check

Hi all - Hopefully someone here is somewhat familiar with Javascript and might be able to explain what is causing my issue.

Our unsubscribe page:http://pages.hessenergy.com/Unsubscribe_Page.html

I have Javascript code to move the Unsubscribe All box down, as well as enable all the checkboxes to activate if that box is clicked. All the checkboxes are fine, with the exception of the "Unsubscribe All" checkbox. In Chrome, I can only check the box if I hover over the bottom half of the box. In Mozilla, I can only check it if I hover over the bottom like 2 pixels.

Any idea what is causing this? Or how to fix it?

Thanks
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Unsubscribe All checkbox difficult to check

Marcus,

The <span> element which contains the <hr /> directly above the checkbox is covering part of the check box. You need to either shorten the height of this <span> or position the checkbox a little lower. I noticed that you have a margin-top:35px on the checkbox. I you change it to 40px the checkbox isn't covered anymore.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Marcus,

The <span> element which contains the <hr /> directly above the checkbox is covering part of the check box. You need to either shorten the height of this <span> or position the checkbox a little lower. I noticed that you have a margin-top:35px on the checkbox. I you change it to 40px the checkbox isn't covered anymore.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim,

Ah, of course... Don't know how I missed that one. I guess that's what I get using purely the rich text editor and not doing it straight through the HTML.

Cleaned up the HTML of that box so that it's purely a horizontal rule.

Thanks for the help!