Re: The best 3rd party survey tool for Marketo

Taishi_Yamada
Level 10 - Community Advisor

The best 3rd party survey tool for Marketo

Hi anyone,

Do you have any recommendation and experiences of a 3rd party survey tool for Marketo?

I know Survey Monkey is an option, supported Marketo integration.

Except Survey Monkey, do you know a good survey tool with Marketo?

Regards,

-Taishi

Tags (1)
11 REPLIES 11
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

One month ago I researched third party survey tools (ex. SurveyMonkey) as well as just building what we needed in a Marketo form. Since SurveyMonkey had an integration with Marketo, I reached out to them via their contact us form, but never heard back from Sales. So I opted to just build the survey within a Marketo form myself and it turned out to serve the exact purpose we needed. Several other pros for Marketo as opposed to a third party tool were that we avoided additional costs and a potentially lengthy implementation timeframe.

Taishi_Yamada

Hi Devraj,

Thanks for your reply.

Actually we've integrated Survey Monkey at our sandbox instance. it was worked well. However, they've changed company strategy and very limited support recently, so I'm looking for another suitable survey tool vendor now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had no idea that Survey Monkey is integrated into Marketo. Do you have a PDF or website that outlines this integration?

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many thanks for the documents!

Taishi_Yamada

but, it's not cheap. the price will be increased with Marketo integration feature set in our quote case...

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

We have used SnapApp. It is a really great tool for building interactive surveys.

Taishi_Yamada

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your reply. Let me look at it.

Jose_Tarzian14
Level 2

We have used JotForms Online Form Builder · JotForm not only for ourselves internally but for some of our customers. Even though there is no standard integration with Marketo they have an API and you can integrate it.

In terms of integration it depends on what you want to do, of course.

Kapturall