Squarespace - display different Marketo forms based on blog tag

Anonymous
Not applicable

Squarespace - display different Marketo forms based on blog tag

Hi there,

Any Squarespace users out there?

I currently use Squarespace and have a Marketo lead gen form on our blog, and I'd like to know whether it's possible to display different version of our form based on how we tag our blog posts in Squarespace.

For example, if I tag one post as "real estate," I'd like to display one version of our lead gen form, and if another blog post is tagged "multifamily," I'd like to display another version of the form.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Mike_Reynolds2
Level 10

Re: Squarespace - display different Marketo forms based on blog tag

I'm not sure how you would do this with Squarespace in particular since I've never used it, but I know one easy way to accomplish this would be to clone your pages and then use the different versions of the forms on the different pages. Then, in your blog pages, use the correct corresponding hyperlinks to go to the various page versions.

Another option you could consider would be to look into Real Time Personalization (RTP). RTP will allow you to customize content based on the many different various criteria and you can input your different forms into RTP to serve up each version on the same one page depending on the viewers that are looking at them. Check with your Customer Account Manager and I'm sure they'll be able to give you lots of details on it.