Right click weirdness

Anonymous
Not applicable

Right click weirdness

Is anyone else noticing weirdness when using the right click option to do things like delete reports, approve emails, etc? I'm using Chrome (version 34), and about 1/3rd of the time when I right click --> select action...nothing happens. Not a deal breaker obviously, just very odd!
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Right click weirdness

Thats very strange. Are you saying the menu doesn't pop up, or when you pick something from the menu nothing happens?

When it happens again can open up the Java Script Console (CTRL+SHIFT+J) and see if there is any red text or errors at the bottom?
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, I have noticed this.

I also have had issues with creating a new Folder and it will take awhile for the spinning wheel to stop. If I click too fast, I can't get control of that folder and it sometimes "disappears" even though it is visible.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I notice this quite often as well.  If I click around too fast, it will always happen.  I will sometimes refresh and then right clicking and choosng an action will work on the first shot.
Conor_Fitzpatri
Level 6

I've also been seeing this behavior. After I left click within the side bar, I am able to succesfully complete actions through the right click menu.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad I'm not crazy and others are seeing this as well 🙂

Erik,
It looks like when it happened this morning, this error appeared in red in the java script console: 
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null 

I had right clicked on an email in the Marketing Activities tab and selected "delete" from the menu.

I'll keep an eye out for it today and if it happens again I'll update. 
Thanks!
Caitlin
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Caitlin,

I'll keep an eye out myself and see if I can reproduce. A screenshot of the console would be handy too if you happen to see it again.

-Erik
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 here...I will bring up the right-click menu, click something and it doesn't do it. Go back and bring up the menu again, and it completes just fine.