Re: Remove Unsubscribed Text

Anonymous
Not applicable

Remove Unsubscribed Text

Hello,

The email I am sending is a personal marketing email to a small group of personal contacts.
I was wondering how can I remove below text from the email?

This email was sent to
xxx. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time.

Thanks!
Nicole
Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could send the email operationally, but depending on the content that may or may not be appropriate.

Failing that, you can change unsubscribe the footer in the admin section, under Email.
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is simple, Just go to the email setting of your emails. Just click the checkbox "Operational email (Bypass Unsubscribe/Marketing Suspended)"

Edit Draft - > Edit Settings -> 
Operational email (Bypass Unsubscribe/Marketing Suspended)"
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can also do this with Sales Insight if you change Admin > Sales Insight settings to not show the unsub footer for emails like this.

But if you are sending this to a small group of personal contacts, wouldn't you just use your regular email system?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all, 

Thank you for the response.

Erik, what do I change in the unsubscribe footer in the admin section?

Nicole 
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a link here for how to do it: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KypD&src=comm

Just change it to what you want it to say, but be aware it would change for ALL emails, not just your small batch.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Erik, 

Got it. Does this mean if I want to change it just for the small batch, my best bet is to check operational emails? Thanks!

Nicole 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, or go with Josh's advice and just send it in Outlook.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Erik! Problem solved