Records updated from Bulk Import API not reflecting in Marketo. So where can I check the status of all the updated records?

dadiraj
Level 1

Records updated from Bulk Import API not reflecting in Marketo. So where can I check the status of all the updated records?

Please find the Job Status below. Even if the status is 'Complete' , it is still not reflecting in marketo and Salesforce. Is there any way to track the changes?

'status': 'Complete',

'numOfLeadsProcessed': 16837,

'numOfRowsFailed': 0,

'numOfRowsWithWarning': 0,

'message': 'Import succeeded,

16837 records imported (16837 members)

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Records updated from Bulk Import API not reflecting in Marketo. So where can I check the status of all the updated records?

Well, syncing to Salesforce is its own question. Let's leave that aside.

How are you testing for these leads existing in Marketo?

dadiraj
Level 1

Re: Records updated from Bulk Import API not reflecting in Marketo. So where can I check the status of all the updated records?

Hello Sanford,

I am testing in two ways.

1. Pulling the records from Salesforce (Azure table) and  checking if the required fields are properly updated.

2. Manually checking in Marketo with marketo ID/Emali  if the required fields are properly updated.

In either of the cases the changes are not reflected.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Checking in SFDC is getting ahead of ourselves. Let's start with Marketo. Have you checked in Admin » Field Management to see if the fields are blocked from updates via list uploads?