SOLVED

Question : the way to filter Opportunities from Salesforce to Bizible?

Go to solution
Ken_Aizawa
Level 4 - Community Advisor

Question : the way to filter Opportunities from Salesforce to Bizible?

Hello,

I am now using Marketo Measure(Bizible) with connecting both Marketo and Salesforce.

And, opportunities generating in Salesforce are transferred to Bizible correctly.

My question is,,, I don't want to transfer all of the opportunities generated in Salesforce to Bizible. If possible I want to filter by using the Title of opportunities or filter by other field (like  [Oppotrunity].[CampaignId]) in order to filter the opportunities that is sent to Bizible.

is it possible,,,?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken_Aizawa

Re: Question : the way to filter Opportunities from Salesforce to Bizible?

Hi @Kimberly_Galit1 , thanks for your reply!
I got understood your point. I did misunderstanding on Marketo Measure's function.
As you say, all of the opportunities should be imported to Marketo Measure without no filtering, and I should control the relationship between programs/campaigns and opportunities by using touchpoint suppressing.

If no touchpoint is attached with the opportunity, then the opportunity is looks same as filtered.

Thanks again for your explanation, and let me think again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

Hi @Ken_Aizawa!

I am hoping I understand what you are trying to do here, if not just let me know. 

So there isn't a way to tell Salesforce do not send these opportunities (by ID, name, etc.) to Bizible; so aside from filtering from seeing those specific opps in your reports (although they would still have touchpoints), there is no way to achieve that. Pushing to the opportunity object is an ON/OFF type of situation.

However, what I think you may be trying to do is not allow certain opportunities from getting attribution touchpoints, is that true? If so, you can suppress touchpoints from your CRM based in the touchpoint settings section in the Bizible app. This would allow you to keep opportunities by certain criteria from getting attribution touchpoints. This way opportunities such as admin opps, etc. would not take that attribution amount, it would just bypass these opps from BATs (or BTs too!).

Let me know if that helps!

Kimberly

Ken_Aizawa

Hi @Kimberly_Galit1 , thanks for your reply!
I got understood your point. I did misunderstanding on Marketo Measure's function.
As you say, all of the opportunities should be imported to Marketo Measure without no filtering, and I should control the relationship between programs/campaigns and opportunities by using touchpoint suppressing.

If no touchpoint is attached with the opportunity, then the opportunity is looks same as filtered.

Thanks again for your explanation, and let me think again!