Marketo/WebEX API

Anonymous
Not applicable

Marketo/WebEX API

How do I check or verify that my WebEx Integration API is set up correctly? I cannot get help from WebEx or Marketo, WebEx thinks it is the API but I was not the person who set it up to start with. Anyone know how I can make sure these solutions talk to each other?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Marketo/WebEX API

What exactly is not working?

Can you look for the webex instructions here:
https://community.marketo.com/MarketoTutorial?id=kA250000000Kyt7CAC

and set it up over again? The basic method is:
  1. admin > launchpoint > login to webex
  2. create event in webex
  3. setup program in marketo
  4. connect marketo program to webex
Anonymous
Not applicable

What specific problem are you encountering? 

As Josh says once you have added the WebEx credentials in your admin section of Marketo, you the want to create the webinar in WebEx. Then make a corresponding webinar program in Marketo. Under the program settings add the "Event Partner" as "WebEx". You'll then be prompted to select your login, and the webinar details you just created in WebEx.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh Josh, I did use that to set the event up in the first place, yet still something is not working as registrants are not populating in Marketo.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks ilke my first response did not post... Sorry about that!

First, Thanks Josh and Jessica for responding.

WebEx is setup in LaunchPoint, it is set up in the Event Partner and in the Event Settings too. I did create the event first in WebEx then the Marketo Program. Yet the registrant information is not populating in Marketo, not before nor after the webinar. Same goes for attending/no show, the information never pulled into Marketo.

I am working on creating a new test webinar, and creating a Marketo Registation Landing Page verses the WebEx registration page. I hope this might solve the issue but I am not sure.

WebEx says it is set up right and thinks something is wrong with the API, Marketo Support told me that it was set up and that the information should flow both ways but to try having the registration landing page on their side. I just want the correct information to flow so people who registered do not get invited twice, and I can send different emails to attended/no show.

Thanks,

Natasha