SOLVED

Marketo flow steps in campaign

Go to solution
Monique_Millson
Level 2

Marketo flow steps in campaign

Hi... I need some help....I need to add some more choices to my campaign flow

If rep name is not one of (current active sales rep) + does not have the person status of one of (new, hot, warm, luke warm) .... change data value of XX and add to list and send lead alert

If rep name is one of (current active sales rep) + does have the person status of one of (new, hot, warm, luke warm) - send alert to current assigned rep

im using Marketo & Sugar CRm, can any one guide me

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Re: Marketo flow steps in campaign

Assuming that by "+", you meant AND, below are snapshots of how this could be done in a single campaign flow. Please update the fields/static list in the flow as per your instance's setup.

If rep name is one of (current active sales rep) + does have the person status of one of (new, hot, warm, luke warm) - send alert to current assigned rep

Darshil_Shah1_0-1679628445323.png

If rep name is not one of (current active sales rep) + does not have the person status of one of (new, hot, warm, luke warm) .... change data value of XX and add to list and send lead alert

Darshil_Shah1_1-1679628455625.png

Darshil_Shah1_2-1679628480486.png

Darshil_Shah1_3-1679628734421.png

Alternatively, you can also define the conditions as filters in multiple smart campaigns' smart list and have relatively simpler flows.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Darshil_Shah1
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Assuming that by "+", you meant AND, below are snapshots of how this could be done in a single campaign flow. Please update the fields/static list in the flow as per your instance's setup.

Darshil_Shah1_0-1679628445323.png

Darshil_Shah1_1-1679628455625.png

Darshil_Shah1_2-1679628480486.png

Darshil_Shah1_3-1679628734421.png

Alternatively, you can also define the conditions as filters in multiple smart campaigns' smart list and have relatively simpler flows.

Chandan1
Level 2

Hi, 

In that scenario, I would suggest to create a separate smart- lists with that conditions and then use them in the smart campaign's flow to take action.

Hope that is helpful.

Thanks

Chandan Singh