Re: Marketing Program OP-Scoring-Behavior encountered an error

Dana_Cutter
Level 2

Marketing Program OP-Scoring-Behavior encountered an error

I am getting this error message when I try to load this program from Library.

Marketo encountered an error while importing Marketing Program: OP-Scoring - Sirius Scoring Model

Why: The explicit field exists in the following objects: custom leadInterest_c

What to do now: Create a field named explicit in the Lead Interest object.

Please try again. If the problem persists check out community.marketo.com or contact support@marketo.com.

Happy Marketing!
The Marketo Team

Since Lead changed to Person as an object - I don't have an object in Admin Panel called Person Interest.  So I cannot add a field called Explicit to it.

Please help.

8 REPLIES 8
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

You don't actually get to choose which object a field gets created on when you create a custom field in Marketo - I suspect this is just a case of this terminology not having been updated.

If you go ahead and create a field named explicit, you should find this import works.

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

To be clearer: this error occurs when you import an existing Program from one instance to another. If the original Program references Assets/fields that are not in the new instance, it shows this error.

Yes, the solution is to create the exact fields it is expecting.

It sounds like this Program is expecting a Custom Object>field. Do you have this special object in your instance? Do you want it?

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

It's actually not a custom object, just a case of unclear error messaging....The "Person Interest" is object is what we store "Score" type fields on, so it's really asking to make a Score type field with the name "explicit".  I believe the Sirius Scoring Model uses implicit and explicit score fields.

Dana_Cutter
Level 2

I created a field called "Explicit" and associated with several objects within Marketo.    No luck.

Marketo encountered an error while importing Marketing Program: OP-Scoring - Sirius Scoring Model

Why: The explicit field exists in the following objects: Person, custom leadInterest_c, custom explicit_c

What to do now: Create a field named explicit in the Lead Interest object.

Please try again. If the problem persists check out community.marketo.com or contact support@marketo.com.

Happy Marketing!
The Marketo Team

Dana_Cutter
Level 2

I don't have the special object in my instance.

ChristinaZuniga
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I had to submit a support ticket to be able to import - I would reach out to Support directly. There is something wrong with this specific import program.

Dana_Cutter
Level 2

Can you give me a link to Support Ticket tool?

MichaelKopp
Level 1

Was there ever any resolution on this? If I can't download the program from the library, that would be good to know... and Marketo should take it out of the library.

OP-Scoring - Sirius Scoring Model