Learn from your peers webinar | Templates, tokens, and teamwork: how to make your Adobe Marketo Engage content scalable

achiu
Marketo Employee
Marketo Employee

Updated on Mar 8th, 2023: Find additional resources and live webinar Q&A in this article.

--

Hi Marketo Engage Community,

Everyone learns differently, and learning from experts accelerates your journey of climbing over the mountain. We are thrilled to announce that we are bringing you the “Learn from your peers” webinar series. Join us in these webinars to see power users in action and take your Marketo Engage knowledge to the next level. Here’s a sneak peek of our upcoming session in March:

Content creation for your marketing programs is a long haul. Applying templates and tokens helps you build scalable processes across teams and achieve more with less in Marketo Engage. Join us live with Lauren McCormack (@laurenmccormack), an award-winning marketing leader, and 2x Adobe Marketo Engage Champion -- as she shares her years of wisdom to make your Marketo Engage content scalable.

In this webinar, you'll learn:

- Using tokens and templates to build programs more effectively and efficiently

- Tips for getting the most from your existing content library

- Best practices to streamline your campaign request process

- Effective communication strategies to align your internal teams on content strategy

Webinar Details:

• Topic: Templates, tokens, and teamwork: how to make your Adobe Marketo Engage content scalable
  • Date: Thursday, March 2nd
  • Time: 8:00 AM PT | 11:00 AM ET | 5pm CET  
  • Length: 45 minutes with 15 minutes Q&A
  • Experience level: Beginner to Advanced - there's something for everyone!

Save your spot today HERE.

Have more questions or tips of your own about how to build scalable content? Comment below!

Looking for additional resources on this topic?

We hope to see you there!

Amy

4 Comments
achiu
Marketo Employee

Thanks to those of you who attended the webinar today! It is amazing to see how engaging you were at the webinar. For those of you who weren't able to attend it live, we are currently processing the recording and gathering the additional materials. We will follow up soon once we have all the materials in place. Thanks again for staying involved and we look forward to hearing any feedback/questions you may have. Comment below!  

dlangenderfer
Level 1

I watched the recording for the webinar, and I have a follow-up question that I am hoping you can help with. Do you have any resources you can share regarding using tokens to show-hide content within an email? You noted a webinar promotion example, that sounds very interesting. I tried searching the community, but I didn't find anything. If you could share any information or direct me to any community posts about this, I would greatly appreciate it. 

Thank you!

achiu
Marketo Employee

@dlangenderfer Thank you for submitting your question. This is the video that our speaker recommended you check out for this specific use case. Let us know if this addresses your question. 

dlangenderfer
Level 1

Thank you so much! This video was very helpful.