Learn from your peers webinar | Mastering complex customer journeys with Multi-Stream Engagement Programs

achiu
Marketo Employee

Learn from your peers webinar | Mastering complex customer journeys with Multi-Stream Engagement Programs

Hi Marketo Engage Community,

If you have not conquered Engagement Programs yet, please join us for the upcoming Learn From Your Peers webinar on September 17th. Engagement programs give you the power to listen to the needs and behavior of your customers and provide them with the relevant journey and necessary content

Join Adobe Marketo Engage Champion @Max_Garrett — as he shares his years of wisdom, end-to-end processes from planning to execution, and real-world Engagement Program use cases across various customer lifecycle stages.

Key topics you’ll learn: 

• Develop multi-stream strategy and plan: defining, progressing, and exiting streams
  • Build in Marketo Engage: program set up, nesting, request and executable campaigns
  • Report and measure success: leveraging native reporting functionalities such as Engagement Scores, Email Performance, and Stream Performance Reports.

Webinar Details:

• Duration: 30 minutes live presentation + 15 minutes Q&A
  • Experience Level: Advanced (>3 months of experience using Marketo Engage)
  • Roles: Marketing Practitioners, Administrators, Marketing Operations

**Register will open soon.**

Comment for questions that you have for this webinar below and the speaker will try the best to answer them live! 

1 REPLY 1
YoGabbaGabba
Level 1

Re: Learn from your peers webinar | Mastering complex customer journeys with Multi-Stream Engagement Programs

Hi @achiu 👋  I am interested!

+ First comment, so I get a notification when registration opens. Blocked my calendar on September 17 too. 🙂

Thanks for the heads up!

Gabrielle Richey