Lead Feed has no data

James_Glavin
Level 5

Lead Feed has no data

Hi there,

One of our sales reps has an empty Lead Feed, even though she has leads with interesting moments. That said, the last interesting moment was around 3 weeks ago - is the leed feed limited to only show interesting moments within the recent past?

If not, what else might be causing her lead feed to be empty?

Thanks,

James

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Lead Feed has no data

Hi James, this may be a question for support. Are you talking about the lead feed on the Marketo tab? I would check the filters for the view.
James_Glavin
Level 5

Hi Charlie,

I'm talking about the lead feed in our CRM (Dynamics) which is found under Best Bets. Looking into this a bit more I do wonder if it only shows interesting moments for the past couple of weeks... Can anyone confirm that?

If this is the case, does anyone know if this is customizable?

James

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I hope that's not the case - that wouldn't be very useful for an organization like ours where our sales cycles can last for several months.  We're about to deploy MSI into our Dynamics 2013 Online environment shortly.  Please keep us posted here as to what you find out about this issue.
James_Glavin
Level 5

Yes, apparently the Lead Feed is limited to the last two weeks. Here's the response from support:

"The Lead Feed is designed to show recent Interesting Moments that have occurred in the past two weeks. Since her Leads have not had any Interesting Moments occur in that time frame there will not be any information to display."

Dan - I agree that this isn't ideal in all cases, so I've gone back to ask if this time period is customizable. If not, I'll create a new idea for this!
James_Glavin
Level 5

A further follow up from Support - this is not customizable:

"Sales Insight is hard coded to have a maximum of two weeks for the Lead Feed but it can go as short as three days if the User has a massive amount of assigned Leads/Contacts. This decision was made to ensure the overall performance of Sales Insight is maintained. If the Lead Feed is allowed to go further back it could take a substantial amount of time to retrieve and display the information"

So I've created an idea that this should be made to be customizable. If you'd like to vote it up, here's the link:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoIdeaDetail?id=08750000000KKD3AAO
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I wonder if this is true for SFDC as well.