Re: Is there a smart list filter for opportunity owner (MS CRM)?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a smart list filter for opportunity owner (MS CRM)?

Hi,

I would like to send out an email to all contacts with an opportunities where the opportunity owner is a specific person.

I created a smart list but I am not sure if there are any filters for lead owner. Maybe this is because we are use MS Dynamics CRM 2013.

Any ideas? Thanks for your help.

Florian

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are your opportunity owners the same as your contact owners? There's fields on the lead called Lead Owner First Name, Lead Owner Last Name, Lead Owner Email Address, etc. that you could use.

Also, you should check in the Admin section to see what fields you're syncing over on the Opportunity object. It's possible you're just not syncing over the owner's information.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

oppty owners and lead owners are not the same in our business process. This would be too simple.

Therefore I need a filter for oppty owner. I also checked the sync fields in Marketo, but there are no additional fields for that.

I am afraid this is not possible with Marketo in combination with MS CRM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is possible, if you can get your CRM team to do a small amount of work. See if they are willing to just bring the opportunity owner's email address onto the contact field. It can even stay hidden on the contact record, but just be synced over to Marketo. Then you can use it as a lead token to send alerts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Florian Stabel​,

I would recommend moving this post to Products and Support, so that others can easily find it as well. You can move the post yourself by selecting the Move link under the Actions widget on the right hand side of the page we're on. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks! Stacy

Screen Shot 2015-05-21 at 2.49.02 PM.png