Re: How to limit Marketo Sales Insight "Score" information to only Lead Score.

Ashley_Long
Level 2

How to limit Marketo Sales Insight "Score" information to only Lead Score.

Our scoring system has three Score fields: Demographic Score, Behavior Score, and Person/Lead Score, where Demographic Score + Behavior Score = Lead Score. When a person completed a scored activity, those points are added to both the Behavior and Lead Score fields. This is somewhat redundant, but intentional. 

My question is, can I limit the Score tab in Marketo Sales Insight to only show changes to Lead Score, so that reps don't need to sift through duplicate line items for the same activities? Please see the attached screenshot for an example. Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Jep_Castelein2
Level 10

It will show the scores that you have configured for the Stars and Flames. I assume you "Lead Score" tied to Stars and "Behavioral Score" tied to Flames. 

However, for people who have a Demographic Score this view will be much less redundant because their total Lead Score will be different from their Behavioral Score. 

It is true that Sales Insight is not very configurable by the way. I've heard of lots of customers running into this. 

Ashley_Long
Level 2

That makes sense. Unfortunately, our Demographic scoring isn't fully fleshed out at this time, so I'd hate to use that for Stars and have everything be at 0. 

Chris_Wilcox
Level 9

Is there an opportunity to utilize Interesting Moments to properly highlight the relevant changes to only 1 of those scores?  I.e., write a single interesting moment for the Behavior Score changes, and use that as the place for your sales team to view what relevant changes to the individual's scores took place recently? 

Ashley_Long
Level 2

Yes, and I have configured our Interesting Moments to be used in this way. I was just hoping there would be a digestible (non-duplicated) way to show exactly what activities were earning what points. I think Interesting Moments will work for us at a high-level.