How do I mass rescore leads in Marekto

Petyr_Campos
Level 2

How do I mass rescore leads in Marekto

My org has recently implement a new revenue cycle model using the smart campaigns to track and update the different lead life cycles and lead scores between Marketo and SFDC. We did our testing in PROD.

Now I want to updated all my records in Marketo and SFDC to reflect the new revenue cycle model. How do I do that?

4 REPLIES 4
Jessica_Kao3
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: How do I mass rescore leads in Marekto

It will depend on what are the rules that govern when a lead belongs to a particular stage of your lead life cycle. 

For stages that are defined by being on an opportunity, that's pretty easy to load in your lead life cycle.  Ones where a specific stage is represented by having 1-49 points, its very difficult to back date scoring activity.  My recommendation for scoring when you launch a new life cycle is to base line and start behavioral score from 0 for everyone so everyone is starting from the same place.  I also recommend having a regular scoring program to decrease for inactivity. 

Did you also launch a new scoring system to go with your new lead life cycle.  If you did, then

1) Make a back up file with all leads and their current score

2) Set all scores to zero

3) Batch load Demographic score if you have any

4) Load the lead life cycle based on the rules

Can you provide more context around what is new LLC, scoring or both?

Petyr_Campos
Level 2

Hi Jessica,

thank you for your respond. Both LLC and scoring are new for us. We enable a preliminary model when we first launched Marketo two months back, but it wasn't set up or working correctly, so we've built a new LLC program which we are testing now (in PROD). My concern is that our data around LLC on contacts and leads is being corrupted by old and new LLC values together. This is why I would like to just rescore and retag all our lead and contact records with the latest LLC values.

make sense?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Jessica is correct. There are also about 20 threads on this following a similar outline, some with pictures too. Please do a search so you can build out a plan.

Petyr_Campos
Level 2

thanks Josh