Re: How do I filter my marketing suspended list so that it just shows the companies of those contacts that are marketing suspended?

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I filter my marketing suspended list so that it just shows the companies of those contacts that are marketing suspended?

The list of marketing suspended contacts is many thousand names long, so manually going through them is not ideal. Any help would be great, thank you!
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: How do I filter my marketing suspended list so that it just shows the companies of those contacts that are marketing suspended?

Hi Alessandra, you can search for a specific company by typing "[company] companyname" into the search box, but I don't think you can filter to just show the company names from Marketo. You could export into excel and filter from there. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can create a report. Make the smart list > "Marketing Suspended is true" and then Group By "Company Name".