Re: Filter members currently running through a campaign

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter members currently running through a campaign

Hi,

I am not sure how to filter members that are currently running through a campaign's flow. Essentially, I have an ongoing campaign with many members that have gone through all the flow steps, but I would like to know how many are currently still going through the flow steps. Is there a filter for this?

I basically need a count of members in flow steps across several campaigns.

Thanks,

Catherine

4 REPLIES 4
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You should be able to click on the Campaign and look at Leads in Wait Step and refresh it.

However, I am pretty sure this will NOT give you an actual list of members waiting. You can also go to the Campaign Performance or Campaign Queue to see this count as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Josh,

Thanks for the response. I am not only just looking for a count however, but a way to filter out (and suppress) people that are currently in another drip campaign. Do you know if there's an easy way to do this?

Best,

Catherine

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

Out of curiosity, is this a campaign that can be migrated to an Engagement Program so you can see who's doing what and where?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jennifer,

That's an interesting idea. It's just a batch campaign right now, with wait steps. I guess I could make it into a nurture program if I really wanted to suppress people currently running (by suppressing people in different streams), and have people move to the next step with a 'sent email' trigger and a wait step in the flow. However, I would want people to potentially qualify for these emails more than once.