Betreff: Filter for "Filled out Form" with a specific form value set

WolframLotz
Level 4

Filter for "Filled out Form" with a specific form value set

Hi everyone, 
I like to filter for "Filled out Form" filter criteria while a specific value should have been given during the form fill. Do you see any possibility to do so? 

I know that there are some Constrains you can add to a "Filled out Form" activity. Constrains like ""querystring" or "browser". But there is no constrain for a specific field value. 
The activity in the users activity log contains all the values given during this specific form fill. 

I know that I can filter for "Filled out Form" activities and add a field value filter. But from what I understand this would not ensure that this value was given in the form. Maybe it changed later on. 

I know that I can filter for "data value changed" and add the constrains reason and/or source. While source contains just "web form fillout" and reason contains the whole page name. Nor the one or the other specifies the form itself. And it specifies the data value change. It would not react in case the value was the same before. 

Do you have any idea to solve this?

Thanks and kind regards
Wolfram

2 REPLIES 2
Michael_Florin
Level 10

In many cases where we set up things like you described, we clear out the relevant field after it fulfilled its purpose to serve as a Smart List Filter or Flow Step Constraint. So the only way it can be set to this value is through this form submit.

Could that be applicable to your case?

WolframLotz
Level 4

Hi Michael, 
thank you but unfortunately this is not an option for my case.