SOLVED

Re: Different SLA for the same Stage

Go to solution
Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Different SLA for the same Stage

In the revenue model, I want to have different SLA fro the SAL stage, since the lead can be accepted/assigned to an SMB Sales group or to an Enterprise Sales group. Is this possible? If so, how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

Reviewing the other discussion ( Revenue Model - Gates?  ) I see it led to the same conclusion, unfortunately

Have you tried Josh's suggestion to connect Enterprise and SMB ?

I am not sure that having the same TOFU and MOFU makes a requirement to keep one RCM. Most of the customers I work with have anyway distinct objectives, telemarketing and sales orgs for the 2 markets. The key question will be : can you identify early enough if a lead belongs to SMB or Enterprise segment to put them in the right RCM ?

-Greg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

2 solutions, either you create 2 distinct SAL stages, each with their own SLA, or you use 2 distinct revenue models (one for SMB, one for Enterprise).

-Greg

Aslihan_Ayan_Ha
Level 7

Thanks Grégoire Michel​. Having two stages was my first attempt to the answer the issue. The problem that I ran into is since the TQL divided into 2 SAL stages, I lost the success path analyzer reporting. Ignore the gate concept, but here was my initial attempt/discussion under Revenue Model - Gates?  

Having two revenue modeler is an option that I am trying to avoid, since the TOFU and mid MOFU will be the same.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Ashley,

Reviewing the other discussion ( Revenue Model - Gates?  ) I see it led to the same conclusion, unfortunately

Have you tried Josh's suggestion to connect Enterprise and SMB ?

I am not sure that having the same TOFU and MOFU makes a requirement to keep one RCM. Most of the customers I work with have anyway distinct objectives, telemarketing and sales orgs for the 2 markets. The key question will be : can you identify early enough if a lead belongs to SMB or Enterprise segment to put them in the right RCM ?

-Greg