SOLVED

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Go to solution
KristiBielewicz
Marketo Employee

[Closed] Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

[This test is now closed.]

----------------------------

Do you want to help us at Marketo redesign the future app? Now’s your chance!

We’re looking for feedback on new color themes for the tree. The test should only take ~1-2 minutes of your time.

If interested, simply follow these two simple steps so I can send you the test link:

1. First, comment below letting me know you’re interested.
  2. Second, “Follow” me so that I can direct message you the test link.
    • To follow me, either click my name at the top of this post and click “Follow”, or search my name (Kristi Bielewicz) in the search bar, click my name, and click “Follow”.

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KristiBielewicz
Marketo Employee

Re: [Closed] Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to help participate! We received 43 total responses, with the light tree receiving over 58% of the votes. In addition, the comments we received detailing why each participant chose their selection will prove to be extremely valuable.

View solution in original post

61 REPLIES 61
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Your feedback is needed! Which color theme for the tree do you prefer? (~1-2 min. needed)

Sign me up.

KristiBielewicz
Marketo Employee

Thanks Dan! I've direct messaged you the link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy to help!

Kevin_McMahon1
Level 5

I'm in

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

+me

Michael_White
Level 5

I'm in as well.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in!

KristiBielewicz
Marketo Employee

Thanks Ryan!.Please "Follow" me; then I'll send you the link!

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I'm interested.