Re: Change size and color of title and description for RTP Rich Media Recommendations

Anonymous
Not applicable

Change size and color of title and description for RTP Rich Media Recommendations

I'm setting the configuration properties for the RTP rich media recommendations http://developers.marketo.com/documentation/websites/rtp-rich-media-recommendations-api

Based on the chart on that page, I've successfully changed the background of the template, the color of the button, font size of the main title.

I don't see the configuration vaule for changing the following:

- Color of the Subtitle

- Size of the Subtitle

- Size of the description

How can I change those values?

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Change size and color of title and description for RTP Rich Media Recommendations

I don't see an option for a subtitle

Anonymous
Not applicable

For the header, the font color is purple. How do I change the color.

- There is also a lot of white space in between the header and the text description (see the 2nd image below...the example from Marketo). It's not happening in the Marketo example

- Also, how do I increase the size of the description text?

recommended_reading.pngmarketo_example.png

Lucho_Soto
Level 5

Blake Wetterauer​, it looks like if it isn't listed in the marketo documentation, it's currently not possible. I think these customization options are pretty limited and we should be allowed to have full access to the CSS like we do with Forms 2.0.

I created an idea here ​.