Are you able to place Marketo Munchkin code on Cvent registration pages

Are you able to place Marketo Munchkin code on Cvent registration pages
Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are you able to place Marketo Munchkin code on Cvent registration pages

Hi Shari,

I dont know for certain from experience but from a technical point of view, I may be able to help you answer this question. That said, I have to ask a question: do you have a sample registration page that we can consider for your use case?

Reade Triolo
Shari_Gelfand1
Level 2

Here is an active one right now
https://www.cvent.com/events/9th-pharma-meeting-planners-summit/registration-6fd2d4fd462c40c387ec608cbe317c8d.aspx

from our site we link to the registration page in the Cvent site. 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shari,

Thanks for the example. From what I understand, Cvent does not allow you to put any code on their pages and therefore you cannot put the Munchkin code on their registration pages. However, depending on your use case their may be a technical work around to achieving you goal.

I imagine you are trying to tracking visitor engagement with the Cvent registration page, as that is the typical application for the Munchkin tracking code. However, I am curious about your intended use case. Can you share your thoughts with me on your objective?

Reade Triolo
Shari_Gelfand1
Level 2

Our objective is to be able to track visitor engagement as well as possibly priority code embedding.  Thoughts on how to do this?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Shari,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you; somehow I missed your response :(. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to accomplish this objective for the reason I mentioned above.

What I was thinking about in terms of possibilities was using an iframe on a Marketo landing page or a webpage on your own website to present the Cvent registration page. This would give you tracking information the page visit. I attempted to walk through your sample Cvent registration process but was unable to complete it. That said, if Cvent provides a way to redirect the registrant to a page you control upon registration completion, you would then have the delta between people who visited the registration page and those who completed the registration process.

If you have a web developer on staff or someone you consult with, I would recommend having a cursory conversation about your objective with that resource.