Hello Marketing Nation!
Our Adobe Digital Experience Communities are the heartbeat that connects, engages, and empowers our users to create game-changing digital experiences leveraging Adobe solutions. To help us continue to elevate your experience and inspire others to do more in our Communities, we are renaming the Adobe MVP program to Adobe Community Advisors.
The Community Advisor program is designed to recognize our most engaged, passionate, and supportive Digital Experience Community members. Community Advisors will mentor, encourage, and facilitate Community participation, share their product expertise, knowledge, and reinforce the Communities as the primary peer-to-peer resource for Experience Cloud customers.
Please complete the Community Advisor Interest Form using the link below:
COMMUNITY ADVISOR PROGRAM BENEFITS
· Thought leadership opportunities including:
· Speaking engagements (webinars, in-person events, blogs, Summit, etc.)
· Lead and speak at Adobe User Group (AUG) meetings
· Possible recognition on Adobe Communities, Adobe.com, Adobe social media, and other digital channels
· Personalized headshot banners to be used on social media and Adobe Communities;
· Exclusive swag;
· Digital Experience Community moderator access or equivalent permissions;
· Quarterly product calls with Adobe Product Team to share feedback and guide future product improvements;
· Vouchers to complete Adobe Digital Experience certifications;
· Eligibility to apply for Community Member of the Year;
· Eligibility to lead an Adobe User Group;
· Eligibility to apply for Adobe product Champion programs; and
· Consideration to participate in Adobe product beta testing and early adopter programs '
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment down below or reach out to email@example.com.