SOLVED

Re: Advantages/Disadvantages/Difference between Change Data Value and Change Owner

Go to solution
Nancy_Rosentha5
Level 2

Advantages/Disadvantages/Difference between Change Data Value and Change Owner

What are the advantages/disadvantages/differences between the following

• Change Data Value Lead Owner is "xyx"
  • Change Owner "xyz"
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Advantages/Disadvantages/Difference between Change Data Value and Change Owner

Hi Nancy,

I would be very surprised if you could change the SFDC lead owner with a "change data value" flow step. The reason is that this is a complex field. Behind the name of the owner, the internal value of the field is a SFDC ID.

-Greg

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Nancy,

I would be very surprised if you could change the SFDC lead owner with a "change data value" flow step. The reason is that this is a complex field. Behind the name of the owner, the internal value of the field is a SFDC ID.

-Greg

Zoe_Forman
Level 7 - Community Advisor + Adobe Champion

I would add that Change Data Value is used more in Marketo and Change owner is an action best served within you CRM by Inside or Field Sales.
Depends how your Marketo and CRM responsibilities are set up - Marketing and Sales split.