[Adobe SUMMIT 2023] Marketo Community Challenge 3 - Top SUMMIT Takeaway

Jon_Chen
Marketo Employee
Marketo Employee

Welcome to the thread for the Marketo Community Challenge at Adobe Summit.

This thread is for Community Challenge 3 - Top SUMMIT Takeaway.

Once you've registered an account on the Marketing Nation Community (for assistance, please speak with a representative at the Experience League Community booth), respond with your top reason for attending Adobe SUMMIT this year. 

Return to all Community Challenges

Complete 3 out of the 8 available Community Challenges to win an Experience League branded wireless charger (while supplies last)! Once you've completed any 3 challenges, show your Community profile (select the avatar on the top right of the community) to Experience League Community staff for your wireless charger! 

Thank you for participating - we hope you continue to have a wonderful time at Adobe SUMMIT 2023. 

3 Comments
Kevin_McMahon1
Level 5

So many amazing tools to make you work smarter and more efficient. Be open minded and spend time in the Community 

Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

So great to be back in person, thank you Adobe! My top takeaway is learning from others what they are working on in Marketo and things I can go back and work on right away, such as data hygiene and COE!

mauriciogior1
Level 1

This Summit is incredible, I love that every one here knows their stuff and we can engage in very insightful conversations!