Adding "Send Date" to an Email Performance Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding "Send Date" to an Email Performance Report

When running an email performance report in Analytics, there does not seem to be an option to enable "Send Date" as one of the columns.  This makes it very frustrating when we are trying to see a simple list of emails that have been deployed over time and their corresponding metrics.  We are also in a situation where we deploy the same email (triggers, confirmations, or simply repeat marketing emails) across multiple days, so leveraging the "First Activity Date" is not really an option for us.

I've read through many questions and discussions but have yet to be able to find a solution to running a simple email performance report that shows me send date, email name, and email metrics over the past week / month / quarter / year.  Unless there is something I'm missing, does anyone have any ideas as to how I can tackle this?

Thank you!

Tin

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding "Send Date" to an Email Performance Report

Hi Tin:

This may not be possible in Analytics.  There is a module called RCA that has more ad hoc features such as trending over time that can handle these issues.  Not sure if you have it, it is an upgrade.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding "Send Date" to an Email Performance Report

Hi Jamie,

Thanks for the response.  Fortunately, we do have RCA and I have been able to build an email analysis report from it that provides me what I need.  Unfortunately, I was hoping there would still be a way to accomplish through Analytics since one of the companies we recently acquired (who currently runs their own instance of Marketo) does not have RCA.  We have been trying to consolidate our reporting and until we merge our 2 Marketo instances together, I was hoping we could provide an adequate interim solution for them using Analytics.

Thanks,

Tin