Tracking a MKTO PDF Link on a 3rd party page

Alexis_Romano
Level 2

Tracking a MKTO PDF Link on a 3rd party page

We have a MKTO PDF link that is being hosted (un gated) on a 3rd party landing page(unbounce). I need to be able to track clicks to this link. I cannot use the "clicks link" trigger since there isn't any tracking on the 3rd party page. Is there a way to add munchkin tracking to the URL or should I just give up and put the asset on a mkto landing page with no form (not preferred)!

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Tracking a MKTO PDF Link on a 3rd party page

We have a MKTO PDF link that is being hosted (un gated) on a 3rd party landing page(unbounce). I need to be able to track clicks to this link. I cannot use the "clicks link" trigger since there isn't any tracking on the 3rd party page. Is there a way to add munchkin tracking to the URL or should I just give up and put the asset on a mkto landing page with no form (not preferred)!

Do you not control the Unbounce page? B/c Unbounce certainly supports Munchkin, you just need to add it to Script Manager.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Tracking a MKTO PDF Link on a 3rd party page

Actually, I realized you posted to the wrong space. You must move the thread to Products: https://nation.marketo.com/t5/Products/ct-p/products

"University" is not a support space.

We'll continue after you move it. Move is a menu item.