We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications professional to be based in either our Columbia, Maryland or Beaverton,
Oregon facility. He/she will join an established and professional team of marketers responsible for developing and managing strategic
outbound communication campaigns and B2B demand generation programs.
The position requires someone who is comfortable working in a hi-tech, B2B environment with deadlines and budget-governed projects. In
addition to excellent organizational and analytical skills, this person will have demonstrated the ability to manage budgets and cross-media
projects with a focus on content marketing.
- Develop, create, implement and manage strategic outbound and demand generation programs across diverse media channels
- Track, analyze and manage budget-governed projects
- Negotiate with, brief and manage external agencies and vendors
- Collect, analyze and report metrics including program effectiveness, lead generation and ROI to identify and recommend future programs
- 3+ years experience designing and implementing successful B2B content marketing and demand generation campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field, or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with creative tools, including Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing automation systems an advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of content marketing strategies
- Experience working in advertising/marketing agency or in-house experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to set priorities, solve problems and be resourceful under pressure
- Excellent English writing skills
- Previous experience of working in a small, creative team on multi-functional promotion programs in a technical environment an advantage
- Willing to travel up to 15%
If this sounds like the job you've been looking for, please email your resume to Anne Cowper at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job number
US-PDX-50445558-001 and this post on the Marketo Community.
Rohde & Schwarz is an equal opportunity employer.