Contractor to build Nurture Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contractor to build Nurture Program

I am looking for a good contractor to supplement my internal team and build out a couple if nurture programs for us.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

15 REPLIES 15
Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Contractor to build Nurture Program

Sara,

You can also post this need in Job Opportunities​ for some more visibility.

Hi Sara, I'd be happy to chat with you. Our team at Salytics has 6 Marketo Certified Solutions Architects as well as some newer employees that are at the Marketo Certified Expert Level. We are a Gold Digital Services Partner listed on LaunchPoint Partners​ as well.

Feel free to reach out to me chris@salytics.com and we can setup a time to chat and I can share more about our clients and how we can help you with this.

Hi Sara.

Happy to help you here. Pentaur is a Gold Partner with a team of Certified Experts.

You could reach out to me at veena@digiby.com to take this discussion forward.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Sara Miller​​ this post should be (only) in Job Opportunities​.

Hi Sara,

We will be happy to help you with this. Grazitti Interactive is a Marketo Launchpoint Partner with a team of 25+ Marketo Certified Experts.

Feel free to drop a line nadishn@grazitti.com with your preferred time slots so, that we can hop on a call and discuss your requirements.

Julz_James
Level 10

Hi Sara,

I'm a freelance consultant who would be happy to help you with your needs.  Can you provide an email address, or drop an email to me at juli.james@sky.com.

Thanks

Juli

TBlane_McMichen
Marketo Employee

You may want to look at Magnetic Hype

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sara,

I have a solid recommendation for you. Send me a quick note mckenzie@leadmd.com

Also: [Infographic] Navigating the Nurture Apocalypse - LeadMD

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sara - My team at Centric Consulting can help. Lets discuss the details at your convenience - leah.hagans@centricconsulting.com