Show Value of Lookup Fields NOT GUID for Dynamics CRM Integration

Show Value of Lookup Fields NOT GUID for Dynamics CRM Integration

This seems like a no brainer, as it adds no value to the Marketing team to see the GUID of all the synced Lookup fields from the Dynamics CRM integration with CRM.

So, to see an actual value, well, it makes 100% difference in the product.

33 Comments
Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

Bump on this - again with the strategic alliance with Adobe and Msft we should see way more integration on D365, and with Adobe moving to D365.. 

Ecary
Level 1

We had to go with a custom integration and work with a middleware, Vertify, which can pass data properly and provider triggers off marketo custom objects. Marketo native integration was sold to us as it could do everything. Surprise, it did very little. If you can, I recommend discussing with your team about implementing a middleware (thumbs up to Vertify for being amazing) to help you get the data you need into Marketo as you want to see it.

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

thanks @Ecary  - yes its frustrating that Adobe/Marketo pitch the native integrators as perfectly workable and yet they have so many issues (the powerbi one was even withdrawn from availability!) - Vertify have been great when i've talked to them before - hadnt thought on integration tho - its certainly something i'll consider with fivetran/matillion etc. from a data integration perspective! 

swarnich2
Level 1

Any status on this? We need this big time to get the most out of our integration. 

E082567
Level 1

Has there been no movement on this in 5 years?

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

It's beyond me why this still has not been implemented. A design flaw in my humble opinion.

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

Bump - Microsoft/adobe strategic alliance.... 

swarnich2
Level 1

What's the timeline usually for things like this? There seem to be little or no change .. 

Chargotra
Level 2

Any ETA?

jace_brendle
Level 3

This is such a beneficial piece I'm surprised we're still struggling after 7 years...