Send Time Optimisation

Send Time Optimisation

Hi all,

There are artitcles that suggest the best times of day to send out your email blasts, based on when the majority of people are likely to open and even engage with your email. Many of us, however, have a unique time of day that we get to go through our emails and actually pay attention. To increase email open rates, we would like a Marketo feature that sends emails to each indvididual lead at a unique time, based on activity data of what time they opened the last email you sent them.

Thanks,
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
This is similar to the idea I posted here

Send email based upon last open(s) or clicks time of day

Cheers,
Eric
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni
Any update on this idea? Seems like it's a must-have with the continued skewing of 'best time to send'. 
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree that this is a must have. Is there already an update on this? 

When analyzing a series of Marketing Automation Systems (of which we opted for Marketo), we noticed that Silverpop has this really neat Send Time Optimization feature. I guess Marketo will not stay behind.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm a huge fan of the Bronto Software solution that does this. It sent emails over a 24-hour period and made choosing the time of send a no-brainer as well as increased the response rate. 
Ryan_O_Shea
Level 2
This would be a great feature, that other tools already have.  How many "likes" are required to get on the roadmap?
Anonymous
Not applicable
Any update on this? 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Any update?
kh-lschutte
Community Manager
Status changed to: Open Ideas