Reset stats on Landing Page/Test Group after testing

Reset stats on Landing Page/Test Group after testing

Would be nice to have a big dirty "reset" button on landing pages/test groups.  Once the setup is complete, the last step before executing an email campaign would be to reset the stats to remove all the views/conversions accumulated during setup/testing.
16 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll one up you on this (then vote for it). I'd really love it if Marketo could suppress clicks/views based on email address & ip address. So we could just globally turn off what i call "internal lift" on campaigns.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Adam W's sugestion is a great one --- though I would like ability to turn on/off for each specific campaign instead of globally.  Sometimes, we use Marketo in a way that we actually want to track whether or not people without our domain are responding.
Anonymous
Not applicable
My previous MA system allowed me to mass select leads in a campaign and convert them to tests so they didn't disrupt my analytics.  That might be another way to solve the issue, Jeremy.  And I like Adam's suggestion as well.   
Anonymous
Not applicable
We'd also like the ability to have a real seed list so that clicks from emails and landing page activity would be automatically suppressed if they are member of a seed list.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love this idea! We always have to warn clients that the numbers displayed on the main stat page are not accurate because we perform so many tests. Adam W's suggestion is also important for refining those numbers even more.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree with Adam. I wouldn't feel comfortable using the landing page reports without the ability to suppress email domains or IP addresses.
Edward_Masson
Level 10
Such an old idea request that is still needed today!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Such a button can also allow users the change channel for a programme without cloning all the campagns (cloning a basic campagn for an online form with 2 or 3 minor changes quicklly requires 30 actions to do in a given order).
Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there any progress on this idea?
Steve_O_Neil
Level 2
Would love to see this feature. Really surprised that it's not included out of the box.