Provide the ability to merge duplicate leads MS Dynamics / D365 CRM

Provide the ability to merge duplicate leads MS Dynamics / D365 CRM

Every time I try to merge two leads in Marketo, I always get this error below. Please provide this capability. Why hasn't Marketo built support for this capability yet?

0EM50000000SyFk.jpg

15 Comments
AmyChristianson
Level 1

This would be such a help and something our organization has struggled with for quite some time.  Please make this happen!

AmyChristianson
Level 1

Yes we REALLY need this functionality.  It is making our instance so cluttered with no end in sight.  We use Dynamics 365 integrated with Marketo.

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

any update on this? 

Robert_Nichols1
Level 3

Bump again on this Adobe!

Geoff_R
Level 1

Another bump on this please (or a workaround solution if anybody has one). We have had instances where someone gets created as a new lead in Marketo, but then goes through our separate purchase path which creates them as a contact BEFORE the Marketo>Dynamics sync has completed. This means when the lead tries to sync to Dynamics it fails as the email address already exists as a contact, but Dynamics syncs a contact back to Marketo.  I need to merge these so everything is on the Contact in Marketo. It can't be done in Dynamics as the Lead does not exist there, only the Contact, so I need to do it in Marketo.

We are currently looking at a solution to stop it happening again, but I really need a way of fixing the ones that already exist as duplicates.